4 Ways to spruce up you space for fall
Every once in a while your living space may need a refresh, here is how to quickly update your space for fall and make it more cozy for those colder nights:
2. Add some cozy candles
This is the time of year I get most excited about because the stores bring out all the fall scented candles and oils. I love how adding a candle to the space can instantly add that warm and beautiful glowing light, plus they smell delicious. My favorite ones are from B&BW, generally I go for more richer, earthier smells, with the few days of bringing out the Pumpkin, and sweeter scents ( you can never go wrong with the pumpkins... right?)
3. Add touches of wood
In my space I love having some of the outdoors brought in side by having some wood pieces in my house that really show off the natural wood finishes, to me mixing wood textures can be amazing is fun to look at. I will normally switch out my glass or metal pieces for ones that are all wood or having a touch of wood in the design.
4. Play with texture
As I've mention in the above tip, experimenting with texture is an awesome way to freshen up a space for the fall, so bring out the heavier blankets with the knit or wool and even throw in some faux fur if you like, I also love changing out my lighter pillows with just some new one that may have a different design or fabric on them.
Photos are taken from CB2 website, West Elm and Bath and Body works, all links will take you to the websites listed
- De-clutter
2. Add some cozy candles
This is the time of year I get most excited about because the stores bring out all the fall scented candles and oils. I love how adding a candle to the space can instantly add that warm and beautiful glowing light, plus they smell delicious. My favorite ones are from B&BW, generally I go for more richer, earthier smells, with the few days of bringing out the Pumpkin, and sweeter scents ( you can never go wrong with the pumpkins... right?)
![]() |
| This is one of my favorite all year round night time candle |
3. Add touches of wood
In my space I love having some of the outdoors brought in side by having some wood pieces in my house that really show off the natural wood finishes, to me mixing wood textures can be amazing is fun to look at. I will normally switch out my glass or metal pieces for ones that are all wood or having a touch of wood in the design.
![]() |
| Great little tables to update an older coffee or side tables |
![]() |
| This is so fun!!! and a great way to bring a nice small drink station into the space |
4. Play with texture
As I've mention in the above tip, experimenting with texture is an awesome way to freshen up a space for the fall, so bring out the heavier blankets with the knit or wool and even throw in some faux fur if you like, I also love changing out my lighter pillows with just some new one that may have a different design or fabric on them.
Photos are taken from CB2 website, West Elm and Bath and Body works, all links will take you to the websites listed






Comments
Post a Comment