Living Room Redo Inspiration
Recently my husband and I have been redoing our apartment, it started as a single guys pad and is now going through some major changes. We both have different styles from each other, he is more modern clean lines and loves Asian influences (while also having all his guy stuff out i.e video games) I am more an mix of styles I love mid century, older more rustic pieces and yes I can even love the overly glamorous and girly designs as well. So needless to say redoing our apartment is going to be a bit of compromise. I am trying to combine both of our styles in each room, he picked the living room wall colors and I got to pick the rest, even though we both picked the office colors. But here is some of the things I have been loving for the living room lately.
I love this piece even though i may not have room for it in our little space, I still really love the mix of wood and metal screen. This is also a great piece for storage and not just a bar as pictured,
I also really like the shape of this coffee table and again the mix of wood and metal is so me right now, I love it

Loving this, it is a beautiful piece and so classic and the mix of white with the medium finish wood legs is amazing.
Lighting is very tricky for me, its really hard for me to settle on ones I really like and to me lighting fixtures are like rugs they can pull together a room or really make a room seem slapped together, but I really do enjoy this one as single piece for the room, I am also really loving the bronzed metal look of lighting these days.
I really like the idea of a 3 separate pieces as an entertainment unit, this is one I saw and really liked but I don't know if i really like the pipe looking feel of it, and I would really like on that maybe had drawers or 2 doors. I cant find the exact link but this is how I found it here.
So overall these are just some things that caught my eye while searching the internet, I found all of these on Overstock and the images are from Overstock as well. I honestly never thought to ever look on Overstock for large home pieces but to my surprise I really liked some things they had to offer, some prices are a bit expensive, but I find that to be true for a lot of home items now.
Let me know what you think and if you have any other suggestions or ideas, I would really like to do a post of what each room looks like now then maybe later an after, not sure thought as each room is still very much under redo.
Loving this, it is a beautiful piece and so classic and the mix of white with the medium finish wood legs is amazing.
So overall these are just some things that caught my eye while searching the internet, I found all of these on Overstock and the images are from Overstock as well. I honestly never thought to ever look on Overstock for large home pieces but to my surprise I really liked some things they had to offer, some prices are a bit expensive, but I find that to be true for a lot of home items now.
Let me know what you think and if you have any other suggestions or ideas, I would really like to do a post of what each room looks like now then maybe later an after, not sure thought as each room is still very much under redo.


Comments
Post a Comment