Just a Ramble: Saturday Night Edition

I just thought that I'd do a post me just sharing my thoughts and a bit of a chit chat.

This Monday marks my 6 month wedding anniversary, and I have to say I'm very shocked as how fast it went by already. So shocked in fact that I still can't believe my Apt. is not yet fully completed. We still have a lot of little detail type of work to do on it, but I'm hoping it will be done by our 1 year. 



 In other ramblings, I have been on an odd sleeping pattern for the past 2 months and I have done some reading on ways to get a better sleep and how to fall asleep better, and by some I really mean a lot. That reading lead to looking into Essential Oils and the diffusers. Its very interesting and I'm wanting to give it a go, here are some I've been looking at Option 1    Option 2 . Not sure how it will work or if it will but I think its worth a try. 

I've also been thinking a lot more about blogging and what to do here, and I'm open to suggestion of post ideas, and about changing the look of things. I really want to post more often and give better content, so I've been learning more about blog related things. 
Lately I have been re-watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S and each time I still love it, I also started watching the new show on Netflix MASTER OF NONE and its good currently on Episode 9. Watching new or even old TV shows to me is very relaxing and homey especially when the weather starts to get cold, curling up with a cup of something hot and warm blanket is just heaven to me. 

Well... I think I'll end the chit chat and go enjoy some down time, let me know things that you are enjoying and any suggestions for post 



                                  

Comments

Popular Posts