My Favorite Clothing Websites- Online edition
Something I really enjoy doing in my free time especially when I'm looking for some new inspiration for my wardrobe, is looking at online stores. I am very known for adding items into my online shopping cart to just collect the things I want to eventually buy, how many of you do this too?
So here are some of my favorites right now.
OLDNAVY/GAP

I have this in my cart right now to buy, I'm loving this for the upcoming spring and summer, such a great piece for all around.
SHOP RUCHE

This is such a good option for this coming up spring, but would also be great for fall
LULUS

I really am in love with this jacket and its just a perfect shape and style
TOP SHOP

Loving this skirt to dress up or down
MADEWELL

These are amazing
***all images taken from the proper websites, links to websites and image are listed
So here are some of my favorites right now.
OLDNAVY/GAP

I have this in my cart right now to buy, I'm loving this for the upcoming spring and summer, such a great piece for all around.
SHOP RUCHE
This is such a good option for this coming up spring, but would also be great for fall
LULUS

I really am in love with this jacket and its just a perfect shape and style
TOP SHOP
Loving this skirt to dress up or down
MADEWELL
These are amazing
***all images taken from the proper websites, links to websites and image are listed


Comments
Post a Comment