Reading Wishlist- February 2016

As one of my goals for the year I set out to read as many books as I can, the minimum being 12. So each month I want to create a list of books that I am interested in reading for the upcoming month. I think this will be a fun way to have an ongoing checklist of books that interest me for the year. Hopefully by this time next year I will have read most, if not all the ones on my list.


BIG MAGIC- Creative Living Beyond Fear
I am really interested in reading this one for many reason, one being I am in need of a spark of creativity and second I love reading about others creative journey.  Here is a quote about the book
“The latest from Gilbert is all about you—that’s 268 pages of practical advice for tapping into your own creativity... Consider her your own personal life coach.”—Marie Claire



WHY NOT ME 
I read her first book and loved it. Her style of writing is an easy to read and its humorous. I really did enjoy hearing the stories of her childhood and her take on them as an adult.


RED QUEEN
I am really just interested to see what this book is about and if the story is any good, I've seen it on many top book list and bestseller charts, and most of the time I love a book about kings and queens and by the sounds of it, its full of twist.

Comment below and let me know of any books your currently reading or what to read later on.

*photo taken from Amazon all links are provided below image

Comments

  1. I am also interested in reading the Big Magic, she is a great inspiration writer.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts