This a collection of items that I am finding very inspiring for a living room space. I just love the colors and the design overall of these items. Some of my favorite home decor websites are
Anthropologie and
CB2 I think they have some great pieces to inspire a great space. Here are some of my current favorite larger piece items for the living room.
I am dying over this chair, it has all my favorite elements in one. The overall shape and the colors. Who could go wrong with black and white stripes? It just looks like it would comfortable to sit in and read on book in.
I've seen this type of shelf popping up in a lot of other companies designs, but this one by far is my favorite. Its not bulky, the lines are clean and to me it can serve as a room divider in a large multi purpose space as well as the more conventional use of a bookcase.
These types of lights are super trendy right now and for good reason, they're a classic but with a modern fresh feel. Its a statement without being too over the top and loud, but you will notice it when in a room. I love the clustering of all bulbs, the brass detail and it looks as if it would give off a cozy warm light.
 |
| CB2 |
Oh this couch is a dream, I don't know if its the velvet or the color or both, but I love it. I am all about clean lines and just a couch that when you look at it you know that you want to be sitting there all day with a cup of anything while binge watching Netflix. The brass legs are just the icing on top of this delicious couch.
Such a great rug, I am into neutral designed rugs with a simple pattern and something that looks like if you walk on it your feet would just sink into something very soft and plush.
I saw these on
Anthropologie and I instantly fell in love. To me these are great side tables if you have a small space, it works to just put a candle or vase on to add something but they even work alone. They are a statement in and of themselves. I personal would love to have all of them in a room but just one would great too. If you have a more neutral room getting one in color would add some interest to the space. I really love how the made these in bold shapes and you can say bold colors but nothing that would overwhelm any ones eyes.
I love doing these type of inspiration post, they are really fun to help drum up some ideas for my own space. I am looking into another way of putting images together for the blog, if you have any suggestions please let me know.
***ALL IMAGES ARE NOT MINE THEY ARE FROM THE RESPECTED WEBSITES, EACH PHOTO HAS A CAPTION WITH THE PROPER LINK*** ALSO I AM NOT AFFILIATED OR SPONSORED BY ANY OF THESE COMPANIES, I JUST REALLY LOVE/ AM INSPIRED BY THEIR PRODUCTS.
I love doing these type of inspiration post, they are really fun to help drum up some ideas for my own space.TV Stand NZ
ReplyDelete