Places To Buy Throw Pillows








ETSY



If you were to ask me what some of my favorite home decor items are that I just love my answer would be THROW PILLOWS and CANDLES. I just cant ever get enough of buying or looking at them, its such a easy way to freshen or change up any space. Just get new pillows and you almost instantly change up your decor for that space. Candles accessories is a whole other post, that I could write about later.

So here are a few of my favorite places to look for new throw pillows...



SOCIETY6
This is an amazing website if your looking for something different that isn't necessarily in the stores, its all done my individual artist who put their art on items from prints to duvet covers. I always check this site when I'm looking for new pieces are inspiration. I really love all the different type of art there is to choose from and the different products to but that art on. 
SOCIETY6
CB2

This is another website that I frequently use and reference, to me the designs are just amazing and simple but still special. The pillows that they release sometimes are amazing, they are classic but modern. They can be pricey but if your one that doesn't really like to be fussy and change up your pillows so often I think this a great place.
CB2
CB2








ETSY

You Float My Boat His and Hers Pillow Covers 18 x 18 inch
ETSY
This is great place to find a bunch of great stuff, but I really like to look at the pillows that people make and you can have custom made for you depending on the shop you choose. 
ETSY




WEST ELM
WESTELM
I have always loved this store, ever since I was first getting into interior design, it really is my style of classic, mid century with a modern twist and feel. Its not even a question if I love the designs of their pillows, because I do. I find them to be along the same lines of what CB2 would also carry but in a different tone, West Elm seems to be a bit more on the adventurous side with materials and the appliques they add. 
WESTELM

So there you have it some of my favorite place to look for new throw pillows ( and home decor in general) tell me what are some your favorite place to find throw pillows, leave links in the comments I'd love to check them out









***ALL IMAGES TAKEN FROM THE PROPER WEBSITE EACH IMAGE HAS THE PROPER LINK BELOW THEM, 


                                             
                                     

Comments

Popular Posts